Integrated Clinical Assessment, Care & Treatment Solutions
– We provide “Health on the Wheels” to ensure access of comprehensive Primary Health Care (PHC) services to our clients.
– Our Health on the Wheel services reach out to our rural communities and our busy urban settings at a low cost.
– Our Health on the Wheel services include preventative, health promotion, screening, psychosocial support, referrals etc.
– Our preventive services include fertility planning, immunisations, condom use demonstration etc.
– Health promotion services includes HIV/TB Prevention, condom distribution, awareness activities etc.
– Our clinical screening tests: HIV, TB, Diabetes Mellitus, Cholesterol, Blood pressure and body weight monitoring for all population groups.
– Professional counselling and Psychosocial support (PSS).
– Referrals for further health management and care.
– Follow up care to our clients for continuum of care for better clinical outcome.